WeTrack2 GPS vehicle tracker is designed to meet the needs of various peripherals. Its wide voltage range ensures its stable running on electromobiles, motorcycles, cars and trucks. Small but compact, its highly reliable electric circuit and internal battery designfunctions not only basic tracking butSOS call, tele-cutoff fuel, geo-fence, overspeedalert, historical data upload and more.
|SMS FORMAT||SMS RESPONSE|
|Add SOS Number||SOS,A,18165542975,18165542976,18165542977#||OK!|
|APN setting||APN,CLENTE# or r APN,ORANGE,ORANGE,ORANGE#||OK!|
|Set the center number||CENTER,A,18165542976#||ok!|
|GPRS time interval||TIMER,T1,T2#||OK!|
|Check parameter setting||PARAM#||Return:IMEI,TIMER,SOS,etc|
|Check GPRS parameters||GPRSSET#||GPRS:ON|
|Check location||WHERE#||Current position:Lat,Lon,CourseSpeed,Date,Time|
- Wide Working Voltage: Working voltage from 9-90VDC finds no limitation on different vehicles’ power supply.
- Light and compact: In spite of light in weight (38 grams), every necessary function is fully equipped.
- Built-in Battery: WeTrack2’s built-in battery supports standby time up to 60 hours. In case of power supply failure, the
battery can act as backup for around three hours to do trouble-shooting.
- High Sensitive GPS Chipset: Latest MTK high sensitive GPS chipset with built-in antennahelps shorten TTFF (Time to first fix)
and pinpoint locations in a more accurate and rapid way.
- ACC Detection: Assisted by ACC signal detection, you are kept informed of your car’s ignition status change.
- its highly reliable electric circuit and internal battery designfunctions not only basic tracking butSOS call, tele-cutoff fuel, geo-fence,
overspeedalert, historical data upload and more.
- Its wide voltage range ensures its stable running on electromobiles, motorcycles, cars and truck.
|GSM frequency||850/900/1800/1900 MHz|
|GPRS||Class 12, TCP/IP|
|Max frequency error/td>||±0.1ppm|
|GPS chipset||MTK high sensitivity chip|
|Frequency||L1,1575.42MHz C/A code|
|Location accuracy||<10 meters|
|Battery||270mAh/3.7V Li-Polymer battery|
|Standby time||60 hours|
|Working time||3 hours|
|Operating temperature||-20℃～ 70℃|
|Landline No. : (91) 79-26426364||YAHOO Contact IM ID : firstname.lastname@example.org||Mobile Contact : +91 9429045500|
|SKYPE Contact IM ID : gps.bonrix||Gtalk Contact IM ID : email@example.com||MSN Contact IM ID : firstname.lastname@example.org|