QBIT - Personal tracker
The newly-launched Qbit Personal GPS Tracker will give you a completely new level of awareness and convenience. It stands out by compact, lightweight design for both excellent mobility and reliability. Loaded with GPS, Qbit enables you to view real-time location from the computer, tablet or smart phone. It is capable of withstanding extreme environment. Being stylish, tough and accurate, Qbit is idea for kids, the elder and people with special needs.
|GSM frequency||GSM 900/1800MHz|
|GPRS||Class 12, TCP/IP|
|Max output||GSM 850/900MHz (33dBm ±3dBm)|
|GSM 1800/1900MHz (30dBm ±3dBm)|
|Max frequency error||±0.1ppm|
|Receive sensitivity||Class II RBER2%(-102dBm)|
|GPS chipset||High sensitivity GPS chips|
|Frequency||GPS L1, 1575.42MHz|
|Location Accuracy||<10 meters|
|Tracking Sensitivity||- 165dBm|
|Acquisition Sensitivity||- 148dBm|
|TTFF (open sky)||Avg. hot start ≤1sec|
|Avg. cold start ≤32sec|
|Function & Package|
|Voice monitor range||≤ 3M|
|GSM/GPS antenna||Built-in quad band GSM antenna/18.0 x 18.0 x 2.0mm GPS ceramic antenna|
|Standby time||3-4 days|
|Working time||3 days (positioning every 10 minutes)|
|Device dimension||45.0 x 45.0x 16.0mm|
|Operating temperature||-20℃ ~+60 ℃|
|Calling time||2 hours|
- Allow the location to be pinpointed in real time or periodically.
- Create geofences in circle or rectangle for key locations.
- Thumb sized button allowing urgent call during an emergency case.
- With MIC and speaker, it realizes two-way communication.
- Water-resistant case to ensure stable operation in tough environment.
- Listen to the surroundings by sending the text message.
- A warning will sent by Email or SMS when low battery occurs.
- Reports location in real time through different interfaces