A vehicle tracking system combines the use of automatic vehicle location in individual vehicles with software that collects these fleet data for a comprehensive picture of vehicle locations.Modern vehicle tracking systems commonly use GPS or GLONASS technology for locating the vehicle, but other types of automatic vehicle location technology can also be used.Vehicle information can be viewed on electronic maps via the Internet or specialized software.
Urban public transit authorities are an increasingly common user of vehicle tracking systems, particularly in large cities.
- Real-time vehicle status checking
- Automatically or manually arm/disarm.
- Automatically alarm when vehicles vibrate unusually.
- When a vehicle enter/exits the restricted area it alarms.
- Anti-theft function.
- Inbuilt battery and memory.
- Automatically or manually arm / disarm.
|Built in Storage (GB)||1|
|Product Weight (gm)||56|
|Product Depth (cm)||95|
|Landline No. : (91) 79-26426364||YAHOO Contact IM ID : firstname.lastname@example.org||Mobile Contact : +91 9429045500|
|SKYPE Contact IM ID : gps.bonrix||Gtalk Contact IM ID : email@example.com||MSN Contact IM ID : firstname.lastname@example.org|