Description :GT710 is a compact, waterproof GPS device designed for fixed asset tracking applications. Mainly used for leasing, credit vehicles, valuable storage and transportation, heavy machinery and equipment rentals, cattle grazing management, automobile, motorcycle electric vehicles and specific goods monitoring.
|GSM frequency||850/900/1800/1900 MHz|
|GPRS||Class 12, TCP/IP|
|Max frequency error||±0.1ppm|
|GPS chipset||MTK high sensitivity chip|
|Frequency||L1,1575.42MHz C/A code|
|Location accuracy||<10 meters|
|TTFF (open sky)||Avg. hot start ≤1sec
Avg. cold start ≤32sec
|Function & Package|
|Button||1x Remove alert|
|Operating temperature||-20℃～ 70℃|
|Standby time||3 years(1 position per day)|
|Working time||80 hours (GPS working mode)|
- Allow the location to be pinpointed in real time or periodically.
- High capacity lithium battery allowing sufficient power supply.
- Water-resistant to ensure stable operation in tough environment.
- Reports location in real time through different interfaces.
- Be notified of any unauthorized displacement from original installation.
- Receive low battery and shutdown notices.
- Strong magnetic cover allowing for flexible installation on vehicles or assets.